Frequently asked questions—Wauchope florist
The sooner the better. Once you have a colour scheme in mind, get in contact with our team so we can start putting together ideas. 4 to 6 months prior to your wedding date is usually a good time to start organising your flowers. If you’re working with a tighter timeline, we may still be able to help.
- Wedding date, location & time
- Flowers required, such as the number of bridesmaid bouquets, buttonholes, corsages, fresh flower decorations, etc
- Do you need additional flowers for other family members, for example the mother of the bride & groom?
- Where do you need your wedding flowers delivered to?
Some tips for helping your flowers last includes:
- Trim the stems on an angle
- Use a vase that has been cleaned with warm soapy water & a splash of bleach
- Fill the vase with fresh water & a flower food sachet if you’ve received one
- Repeat the above process every 2 days